Sunday, February 15, 2009

Uniquely Singapore...here I come Part 1

I knew it was pretty late to update this blog.. I should have done this before I reached here in Singapore.. Everything was done last minute .. on the nite before I fled the next morning, i was aslept & forgot to do my packing due to tiredness of the whole Friday work.. Luckily my housemate (Kiran) helped to send me to KL sentral. I woke up at 4am... did last minute preparations.. quickly packed my stuff...and deleted some inappropiate contents in my laptop... hehehe.. scared of being inspected at the customs later....

We left home at 5am.. we reached at KL sentral ard 5.15am & there was police roadblock at the junction hindering us to the bus stop...so I had to walk towards the place where all skybuses were there..I felt so damn sleepy carrying my hand luggage & laptop together.. Damn..Asking myself why I got to go through this early in the morning...

Once i reached there, I saw one of the bus almost full with passenggers. I got in & sat at the last two row seat from behind.. I could not remember what time the bus departed.. I reached LCCT around 6am.. quite fast I think.. yeah the journey was so smooth.. no traffics.. the road was ours!!!

Stupid thing happened there at the Departure Hall., l felt so ashamed to write here.. hehehe better to keep it as part of my deep secrets.. flight was a bit late to take off.. It should take off at 730am, somehow it started to fly around 745am & surprisingly it managed to land on time in Changi Airport as per itinenary 820am. I neither took any photos in the flight nor at the Changi Airport.. though it was not really big airport i guessed.. the facilities there were superb.. it was easy to find the way out from there (with simple guide frm Mr Ben).. U just need to stand on the escalator like a conveyer belt & it will bring you to the customs... from there I took skytrain to Terminal 2 to get the MRT.. their public transportation much way better compared to ours... why they can provide such a spacious & long train compared to our LRT... albeit our populations are big.. sigh!

From Changi MRT , I changed train to East West to Boon Lay at Tanah Merah interchange.. I just realized that the station was like from Kelana Jaya to Gombak.. I got no choice but had to. plus i felt sleepy & hungry.. travelling alone such a great experience indeed.. Finally I reached Boon Lay MRT station at 10.30am.. and walked out to Street 64 Jurong West..

There my journey begun...

Will update all pictures in Singapore in Part 2...

4 comments:

  1. story kat i apa kes yg secret tuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ckp kat orang yg comment tu.. i don't do grammar.. u just express your feelings .kalau nak betolkan grammar.. sila jadi cikgu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sentap tau.... if ada yg terasa karang... ops

    ReplyDelete